Thyroid disorders are one of the rapidly growing health problems in present times. This butterfly-shaped gland in the neck performs many important functions in the body. Hormones are produced from this gland which plays an important role in regulating the metabolism of the body. Lack or excess in the production of this hormone, both can cause serious problems. Thyroid disorder can be a problem due to iodine deficiency or autoimmune disease.
Thyroid disorder can happen to anyone, so all people should keep taking preventive measures against this problem. By identifying its early symptoms and starting timely treatment, the severity of the symptoms can be prevented. Thyroid problems are more common in women than in men. Let us know what are the symptoms of this rapidly growing problem, as well as keeping in mind what things can be prevented from this disorder?
Symptoms of Thyroid…
- Constipation problem.
- Loss or gain in body weight.
- dry skin
- Not getting better from cold and flu.
- hair fall
- insomnia problem
Types of Thyroid
There are two types of thyroid-
- T3 hyperthyroidism
- T4 Hypothyroidism
- thyroid treatment
Use of Antibiotics
- Antibiotics can be used for thyroid problems. Thyroid patients without
- doctor’s advice
- Do not use antibiotics.
Home remedies for thyroid problems
- Mix basil leaves in bottle gourd juice and consume this mixture.
- Consuming apple vinegar is beneficial for thyroid patients.
- Practicing yoga daily can get rid of thyroid problems.
Thyroid patients should include these things in the diet
- Consume iron rich things.
- Consume things containing copper.
- Consume things containing vitamin A.
- Include green vegetables in the diet.
Thyroid patients should avoid these things
- Don’t smoke.
- Avoid consuming floury things.
- Consume tea, coffee only in limited quantity.
- Avoid excessive chilli-spicy things.
Note: This article has been prepared on the basis of medical reports and suggestions of health experts.
For more update visit Hindumetro