The Culture of Successful Healthcare Organisations
A cross-section of health & wellness brands demonstrate why organisational culture matters, which defines them as a Most Preferred Workplace
Stress and retention are two words that come to mind when it comes to healthcare professionals. This is not surprising, given that this fatigue (both physical and mental) has come to prominence. Even though it is an unavoidable fact of life in many industries and organisations, it is especially noticeable in the health & wellness industry. A strong organisational culture is one of the best ways to combat this.
Building a Resilient Workforce
With employees seeking greater meaning and purpose in the workplace, organisations are revisiting their strategies for talent retention and management, especially in the wake of increased attrition. A few health & wellness brands have managed to reshuffle their processes, structures, and thinking when it comes to these diverse factors, in the process cementing their position as a Most Preferred Workplace 2022-23. Taking a research-based approach, Team Marksmen assessed organisations across multiple parameters, before arriving at the shortlist of brands accorded this accolade.
Those recognised for having a Most Preferred Workplace included:
- Agappe Diagnostics Limited
- Alkem Laboratories Limited
- Apollo Hospitals, Ahmedabad
- ARAGEN LIFE SCIENCES PRIVATE LIMITED
- Bayer Consumer Health
- Becton Dickinson India Private Limited
- CARE Hospitals (Quality CARE India Limited)
- Edwards Lifesciences (India) Private Limited
- FDC Ltd
- Flamingo Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- GenWorks Health
- HEXAGON NUTRITION
- Kids Clinic India Ltd (Cloudnine Group of Hospitals)
- Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai
- Manipal Health Enterprises
- Meril Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd.
- MGM Healthcare
- Narayana Health
- D. Hinduja Hospital & Medical Research Center
- Takeda Biopharmaceuticals India Private Limited
- TRANSASIA BIO-MEDICALS LTD
- Wellness Forever Medicare Ltd
- Zuventus Healthcare
of bespoke industry-centric knowledge platforms, such as Roundtables, Summits & Conferences, Workshops, and Recognition Ceremonies.
We collaborate with leading thinkers from various industries on the most pressing issues confronting organisations, governments, and society, and we share our findings through thought-provoking content on our daily news and insights website, marksmendaily.com, and our quarterly business and lifestyle magazine, in Fovcus.
To learn more, write to us today: email@example.com