Objective and Scope
hindumetro Ltd (“we”, “us”, “our”, “hindumetro”) values the trust placed in us by data subject (“you”, “your”, “user”, “subscriber”) and therefore, we follow the highest standards of privacy guidelines to protect the information shared by you with us.
We encourage you to be aware when you leave our sites or applications and to read the privacy policies of other sites that may collect your personal information.
By using hindumetro Services (for example, when you register for an account, enter a contest or promotion, communicate with us, on our sites or applications or through social media), you agree to provide consent to our collection, use and sharing of your personal information as described in this policy. In some cases, particularly if you reside in a country governed by a data protection regulation, we may ask you to provide explicit consent to access our services before proceeding for further operations.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
‘Personal Information’ or ‘PII’ is defined as any information that identifies (whether directly or indirectly) to a particular individual or natural person, such as the individual’s name, postal address, email address, mobile number and any other identifier indicating that particular person. When anonymous information is directly or indirectly associated with personal information, the resulting information also is treated as personal information.
The Company respects the privacy of the users of the Services and is committed to reasonably protect it in all respects. The information about the user as collected by the Company is:
- Information supplied by users
- Information automatically tracked while navigation
- Inferred information through usage and log data
- Information collected from any other sources (collectively referred to as “Information”)
Information you provide to us
Information Collected at the Time of Registration
When you register using your web accounts like Facebook or Google+ we retrieve the following Information from your account(s) to continue to interact with you and to continue providing you the Services. Information that we collect include –
- User Name
- E-mail id
- Profile picture
- Public profile information
- Information Collected when you enroll for contests and services on our website
Redressal Mechanism: Any complaint, abuse or concern with regards to the processing of information provided by you or breach of these terms shall have to be immediately informed to the designated Officer via email signed with the electronic signature at the following email address -email@example.com
We request you to please provide the following information in your complaint:-
- a) Identification of the information provided by you;
- b) Clear statement as to whether the information is personal information or sensitive personal information;
- c) Your address, telephone number or e-mail address;
- d) A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the information has been processed incorrectly or disclosed without authorization, as the case may be;
- e) A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice is accurate, and that the information being complained about belongs to you;