Eid-ul-Adha 2023: the special day is almost here. Eid-ul-Adha is the second most major festival celebrated by Muslims all over the world after Eid or Eid-Al-Fitr. Also known as the Feast of Sacrifice or Bakra Eid, Eid-ul-Adha celebrates Ibrahim and Ismael’s love for Allah and respects their sacrifice that they did as a gesture as the ultimate sacrifice to the Allah.
Eid-ul-Adha is celebrated in the month of Zul Hijjah/Dhu al-Hijjah – the twelfth month of the Islamic calendar. To celebrate the special day, we have curated a list of wishes and quotes that you can share with your loved ones and let them know that you are thinking of them.
Eid Ul Adha Wishes 2023
- Wishing you a blessed Eid ul Adha! May Allah accept your sacrifices and grant your prayers.
- Eid Mubarak! Wishing you a joyous and blessed Eid Ul Adha with lots of laughter, joy, and good health!
- I pray that Allah showers you with peace and prosperity in this life and in the afterlife. Eid Ul Adha Mubarak!
- May Allah grant you and your family peaceful and prosperous life. May the blessings of Allah never leave your side. Wishing you the heartiest Eid ul Adha Mubarak!
- May the Barakah of Allah (SWT) usher your life with abundant happiness, Halal wealth, and the immaculate joy on Eid-ul-Adha and forever. Happy Eid-ul-Adha Mubarak!
- Wishing you and your family a happy and safe Eid day! May the Almighty grace your life with his blessing and keep your family safe and healthy.
Eid Al Adha Messages 2023
- May Eid-ul-Adha, the festival of sacrifice and everlasting faith in Allah, forever keep us Muslims united through love, kindness, and support for one another. Happy Eid ul-Adha to you!
- Only when you celebrate Eid ul Adha with your friends and loved ones can you truly understand its magic! Enjoy a beautiful day filled with wonderful experiences! Happy Eid!
- Enjoy the food on your table and express gratitude to Allah, who provided for all your needs. You should have the happiest possible Eid al Adha, which I wish for you!
- May you experience a life that is as lovely as the crescent moon in the sky.
- I pray that Allah blesses you abundantly on this blessed day for your faith and commitment to Islam.
- May the Eid al Adha sacrifice deepen your belief in Allah and provide your life with countless bounties. Happy Eid!
- Be assured that God will always hear and answer your prayers. Happy Eid Ul Adha to your family. May Allah bless you with His divine bounties.
- May Allah grant you countless joys and considerable success on this Eid ul Adha. I hope only positive things come your way. Happy Eid!
- A person can only attain true happiness by applying the teachings of Allah and his prophets to every aspect of her life. Happy Eid!
- The purpose of Eid ul Adha is to spread joy to those around you, spend time with your family, and have a ton of fun! Happy Eid!
Eid Ul Adha Greetings for Family Members
- Sending warm and amicable wishes to my family on Eid. Wishing that may this Eid bring all the joy, happiness, and blessings!
- Eid Mubarak to all my family members. May Allah endow you with His Rahamat, Barakah, and reward you for your absolute obedience and Holy sacrifice!
- May eternal happiness and serenity encapsulate every moment of yours on this Eid. Happy Eid ul Adha to you!
- I must be truly blessed by Allah that I can share the happiness of Eid with people as wonderful as you. Eid Mubarak!
- May the joy of Eid fill your heart and may your happiness know no bounds on this blessed day. Eid al Adha Mubarak brother!
- On this Eid, may you stay surrounded by people who love you and things that make you happy. Hope you have a truly memorable Eid!
- Eid Ul Adha Mubarak dear sister! May you only feel happiness and gratitude on this Holy celebration!
- May the sacrifice we make in the name of Allah on Bakrid teach us to be kinder, compassionate, and more devoted to Allah. Eid Ul Adha Mubarak dear parents!