Eye Flu With the rainy season, the risk of many diseases and infections has also increased rapidly. In many states of the country including Delhi-NCR, the cases of eye flu are increasing rapidly. In such a situation, to keep yourself safe and healthy in this season, you can follow the tips given in the article.
Conjunctivitis, also known as eye flu, is an infection of the eyes that spreads rapidly from person to person. Maintaining a safe distance from people who are infected with this infection is essential to prevent it from spreading. Its cases are increasing rapidly in the capital Delhi for the last few days.
How to protect your eyes from eye flu?
Conjunctivitis, commonly known as eye flu, is an infection of the lining covering the eye. Dust mites, infections, germs and other factors can all contribute to the development of this disease. After infection, the white part of the eye becomes completely red and it is extremely painful and burning.
- Keep washing your hands with soap and water from time to time.
- If there is a crust on the eyes when you wake up in the morning, use a warm compress to remove it.
- During this, both cold and hot compresses can be taken several times a day.
Eye drops can be used to keep the lower eyes clean and remove dirt from them.
- Take eye drops only on the advice of a doctor, as many eye drops contain steroids, which can harm the eyes.
- Never rub the eyes, even if the irritation is severe.