It collided with the divider near Sector-160 on the Noida-Greater Noida Expressway. After the car collided with the divider, 3 out of 5 people in the car died, including a 3-month-old baby. As soon as the information about the incident was received, the Knowledge Park police station reached the spot and admitted the injured to the hospital.
The family was going to Agra to attend the wedding
According to preliminary information, police said the family was on their way from New Delhi in their Swift Dzire to Agra to attend a wedding when their car hit the divider on the Greater Noida Expressway. He was seriously injured in the accident and succumbed during treatment.
Traffic Diversions on MP-2 Elevated Road
- The police also announced diversions on the MP-2 elevated road for installing poll lights from 11 pm to 5 am on April 26, 30, May 3 and May 7.
- Traffic from Sector 60 towards Sector 18 can reach the destination from the road made under the elevated road from Sector 60.
- Vehicles Sector 31.25 Chowk to Sector 18, Sector 31. 25 from Chowk can through the road made under the elevated road to reach the destination.
- Traffic from Sector 18 to Sector 60 will be able to go towards the destination via Cambridge Tiraha Sector 27 under the elevated road.
- The police officials urged the public to take note of the advisory and follow the directions to avoid inconvenience.