In this article we will give you Children Day 2022 Wishes, Quotes, Messages, Images and Facebook Instagram Post caption. In India, November 14 is celebrated as Children’s Day annually since 1964. Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, often known as Chacha Nehru, celebrates his birthday on this day. The first Prime Minister of India was Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru. He was known as “Chacha Nehru” because of his affection for youngsters. In honour of his contributions to the growth of the country and his affection for children, the nation observes his birthdate, November 14, as Children’s Day.
India observes the day to raise public awareness of children’s rights, welfare, and education. On this day, schools typically host various events while giving out chocolates and gifts to the kids. On this day, it is also customary to give orphan children gifts like clothing, toys, and books. Here are some Happy Children’s Day wishes, messages, quotes, photographs, and Facebook and WhatsApp statuses to post.
About Pandit Jawahar Lal Nehru
- Nehru was a strict advocate of children’s education and professed that every child in India should be educated.
- He believed that there should not be any inequities in education for privileged and underprivileged children.
- He proposed that underprivileged children should receive free and fair education and free meals every day for the holistic development of their minds and bodies.
- Nehru attempted to put these dreams on paper and, as a result, established the legendary Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), and the Indian Institute of Management( IIM). Even today, these prominent educational institutions produce the most efficient and learned candidates in India.
Children Day 2022 Wishes Messages
Celebrate the day dedicated to children with beautiful Happy Children Day Wishes, wishes and World Children’s day quotes. Share with them the most inspiring Children’s Day greetings to make it a special day for them.
“May you work hard and grow up to become good and happy souls in your life…. Warm wishes on Children’s Day.”
“Every year Children’s Day reminds us to keep the child in us alive to enjoy this life to the fullest…. Have a Happy Children’s Day.”
“As we celebrate Children’s Day, I wish the innocence and smile on the kids live forever….. Greetings on Children’s Day.”
History of Children’s Day India
Between 1947 and 1954, Children’s Day was observed on 20th November every year. However, to honor the efforts of Pandit Jawahar Lal Nehru in uplifting children, India celebrated Children’s Day on the birth anniversary of Nehru for the first time on 14th November 1957, following a government edict on official notice. Since then, 14th November has been observed as Children’s Day in India every year.
HOW TO CELEBRATE NATIONAL CHILDREN’S DAY?
Take out some time today to spend with the children, you can play some of their favourite games, or take them for a nice day out. Having long conversations with children is quite a task these days, you can try having one today. Learn about what is going on in their lives, teach them different life skills and have quality discussions.
You can also donate some time or money to help out the local organizations that are dedicated to improving the lives of children in society.
Children Day 2022 Quotes
- The greatest gifts you can give your children are the roots of responsibility and the wings of independence.” — Denis Waitley
- “A child can always teach an adult three things: to be happy for no reason, to always be busy with something, and to know how to demand with all his might that which he desires.” — Paulo Coelho
- “Never miss an opportunity to tell your child – I love you”. — Unknown
- “Let us sacrifice our today so that our children can have a better tomorrow.” — A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
- “Treat your kids like a darling for the first five years. For the next five years, scold them. By the time they turn sixteen, treat them like a friend. Your grown-up children are your best friends.” — Chanakya
- “The first happiness of a child is to know that he is loved.” — Don Bosco
- “There are no seven wonders of the world in the eyes of a child. There are seven million.” — Walt Streightiff
Facebook, Instagram Post caption
- If money could buy happiness, everyone would go back to their childhood with all the money they have. Childhood is awesome like every child is. Happy Children’s Day!
- Teach the children’s how to think rather than what to think. The way you are going to implant the seeds it’s going to bloom in that way. So, be kind towards the kids. Happy Children’s Day.
- God’s love for each and every child compels him to bring them into the world in a state of perfection that is beyond human comprehension. Children are, without a doubt, gifts from the good Lord. Best wishes for Children’s Day!
- Every child is one of nature’s most precious gifts. Give them a day, let them have some time to enjoy themselves, and make room for their tomorrow. Best wishes for Children’s Day!
- Childhood is the best time of anyone’s life. I want to wish all of the children across the globe a very happy Children’s Day. Have as much fun as you want on this day!
Follow Us On Instagram: Hindu Metro