Bank holidays in December 2022 Banks will remain closed for a total of 13 days in December including festivals and weekly holidays. There are many big festivals in the states with Christmas and Guru Gobind Singh’s birthday in December.
Only a few days are left for the month of November to end. If you have been postponing any of your work related to banking, then get it done soon. Because banks are going to be closed for 13 days in the next month i.e. December and you may face problems in doing banking related work.
According to the holiday calendar for the month of December released by the RBI, these include holidays for major festivals such as Christmas and Guru Gobind Singh’s birthday as well as state festivals. In such a situation, before leaving for any banking work, one should see the list of bank holidays in December.
List of Bank holidays in december
- 3 December 2022 – Banks will remain closed in Goa on Saturday due to St. Xavier’s Feast.
- December 4, 2022 – Due to Sunday, there will be a holiday for banks across the country.
- 10 December 2022 – Banks will remain closed across the country due to second Saturday.
- 11 December 2022- Banks will remain closed across the country on Sunday.
- 12 December 2022- Banks will remain closed in Meghalaya at the Pa-Tagan Nengminja Sangam on Monday.
- 18 December 2022- Banks will remain closed across the country on Sunday.
- 19 December 2022- Banks will remain closed on Monday on the occasion of Goa Liberation Day.
- 24 December 2022- Banks will remain closed on fourth Saturday and Christmas.
- 25 December 2022- Banks will remain closed across the country due to Sunday.
- 26 December 2022 – Banks will remain closed on Monday due to Christmas, Lasung, Namsung in Mizoram, Sikkim, Meghalaya.
- Banks will remain closed in Chandigarh on 29 December 2022 – Thursday, the birthday of Guru Gobind Singh ji.
- 30 December 2022- Banks will remain closed at U Kiang Nangwah in Meghalaya on Friday.
- 31 December 2022 – Banks will remain closed in Mizoram on New Year’s Eve on Saturday.
Also Read: Anjan Das Murder Case: Mother-son together used to put the pieces of the dead body to the hideout everyday; Arrested after 6 months
Online services will continue
Even after the banks are closed, online services will continue across the country. You will be able to do all the work online from the comfort of your home even when the bank branch is closed. Can do all the work related to NEFT, RTGS and online banking. Its ATM service will also continue.
For more update visit Hindumetro